Thursday, December 6, 2012

My First Listia Win


I got my first Listia.com auction win about a week ago. It was only 1 credit but I had to pay $2.99 for shipping. I wasn't sure if I already had this card or not as my Football card collection is an absolute mess, at least my Baseball card collection is a little more organized.

I heard about listia from some card bloggers probably first from Christopher of Nachos Grande blog fame when he mentioned some real good free haul he had gotten from there. It took me a couple of visits and browsing to decide if I want to try it or not and to understand it. I'm getting the hang of it, I wish some of the categories had more sub-categories and that the search function was a little better. If it can't find what you are looking for it indicates that "0 items found" of whatever you were looking for, but still shows a bunch of things that are unrelated to what you were looking for making it look like it made a sucessful search.

Anyway the card that represents my first win/purchase with Listia is:

2000 Topps Football
321 Season Highlights Kurt Warner Rams
2000 Topps Football 321 Season Highlights Kurt Warner Rams
(Front and Back)




1 comment:

  1. have resisted the urge to do anything with Listia, even now...

    ReplyDelete