Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Washington Wednesday: Classy Chris Cooley

CLASSY CHRIS COOLEY
It has been a while since I've done one of these. I have been slacking off on it for no good reason.

 I got this Redskin card from sportlots on 04FEB13 for the standard starting auction price of .25¢ plus .50¢ shipping with two other auctions from the same dealer the overall shipping was $2.25 for five cards. That is one of the things I don't like too much about sportlots the shipping usually is not combined like over at ebay.

2009 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Silver 97 Chris Cooley Redskins #037/100
(Front and Back)

6 comments:

  1. would like to work on a redskins for redskins trade when you have some time.

    my site is linked here:

    http://markzent.weebly.com/index.html

    thanks, markz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark,
      That sounds good I'll have to check out what you got on your site. Also do you like GU or not? I have a few Skins GUs I can part with, I prefer autos. I'm sure we can work something out at sometime.

      Delete
  2. Hello Kirk:

    I am a base only kind of guy, and a few parallels here and there
    I was hoping maybe you could find 10-20 cards I need on my skins or cardinals baseball list, and that you could find similar amount of skins on my availables list that you can use

    thanks, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just updated my dupes list, fyi

    if you can't find anything on my list, perhaps we could do a bulk trade of 50 or 100 skins either from my list or random, in trade for similar number from 6 other teams of my choice. I am in a team trading group and could use some more of some teams.

    thanks, markz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to wonder if you regret having us comment on every single post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a very busy card design for not having a whole lot of information on it!

    ReplyDelete