Beginning with this post until the end of the contest at 4 PM (Eastern) on Friday the 24th, you will get one entry point for commenting on any post I've written on this blog. Only one comment per post will get points and try to make the comment relevant to the post subject. If you have previously commented on a post you can make a new comment, but only the new one will count toward the contest. The person who gets the most points, from comments, primping, following etc.. wins. Simple at least I hope so.
Since it is my 5th Blogiversary I will randomly pick 4 runner-ups who will receive cards from their favorite teams, and maybe some bonus stuff.
How to Enter and gain points:
- The first part and first point is easy just comment on this post for your entry and first point. If you don't comment on this post you will not be entered in the contest. It will be easier for me to keep track of people who entered that way.
- Become a follower. You will get one point for becoming a follower if you aren't already. If you are already a follower then you will get two points since you were already following. Loyalty sometimes pays off in the blogiverse.
- PIMP this contest on your blog and you get 5 bonus points. Make sure you include the link to your pimp I will check them out. No link = no points. Your link can be a second comment to this post, it doesn't get extra comments points, just the Pimpage Points.
- Send me some cards from my wants or needs lists (here and on Zistle) especially 1965 Topps Baseball to help with my "Strive for '65" goal. You can also send cards that you think I might be interested in I do also collect some Non-Sport stuff. Number of points TBD. 1965 Topps Baseball cards will score more points. To qualify for contest points a list of cards being sent needs to be sent to me before the deadline on the 24th. Try to get the cards sent to me sometime before the end of the year.
- An unopened box of something. possibly several boxes
- A hanging rack-pack of 1989 Bowman Baseball - 38 count
In addition to that stuff I will try to cater the prize package to include cards of at least one of your favorite teams from the Top four American Sports (Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball).
Good Luck and let the contest comment cascade commence.
Oh it doesn't matter where you live. I can ship outside the US if need be. It will cost me more and take a little longer but it is possible just don't expect to get it before the Winter Holidays. Winners in the US I can include package tracking info.
Any questions about the contest or verification on a confusing issue regarding the contest please email me at klandersen at yahoo dot com