It has been a long time since I have blogged here a month or so over a year and a half. Feb 2025 was my last post imagine that. I won't go into details as to why as there are quite a few reasons so lets just ignore my absence and let me do a little dusting of the blog to make things look a little nicer.
While going through some containers of unsorted cards, many of which were still in the envelopes and packages I had gotten them in, I came across these beauties. Literally Beautiful.. Some of the cards from the packages I blogged about years ago when I got them, others I might have had plans to blog about the batch but never got around to it. These are a few that fall under the latter category most likely.
I forget how I acquired these beauts. It might have been from a Sportlots auction or possibly part of a "just because" card gifting from a card forum member. Does it really matter? No not really.
This is a lot of 4 cards from the Bench Warmer series a PG-13 Rated Pin-Up Series of pictures of young women usually clad in bikinis. There have been a few times where I have considered getting rid of any of these type of cards, but then one of the beauties catches my eye and I decide to hold on to them a little while longer.
2002 Bench Warmer
2003 Bench Warmer
Of these four cards (women) I think I like Mercades the most. Christine looks a little bit like Britney Spears.





No comments:
Post a Comment