Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Promo Pimping Secret Santa

I tend to not promo pimp much. The reasons are mostly because I tend to forget the various deadlines or I'm too lazy to come up with some zinger of a post that hopefully sends people to the subject of the pimping (Usually a cool contest with tons of cool prizes). Well this time I thought I'd give it the "old college try". So...

Jon of the blog A Penny Sleeve for Your Thoughts is hosting this year's Bloggers Secret Santa 3.0 he is taking on the torch from retired blogger Matt of Bob Walk the Plank fame who was Secret Santa host the previous two winters. Jon asked for help promoting the gift exchange since his readership isn't as big as Matt's was.


This type of gift exchange is real fun. Half the fun is the mystery of who your Santa will be and what sort of cardboard goodies they will send you. You can check out my haul from last year here. The other half of the fun is shopping for your good little collector and hoping they will enjoy what you sent.

St. Nick nicked from Jon's Secret Santa Post

Anywho check out the details over at Jon's blog. Sign up and maybe even become one of his followers.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great plug, you really outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I just want to say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming! Your exuberance is refreshing. Piermont Grand District 19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Piermont Grand

    ReplyDelete
  4. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.
    Sports card memorabilia

    ReplyDelete