Tuesday, August 31, 2021

WWE Eve Sportlots Quarter Card

 I don't normally collect wrestling cards, WWE or Mixed Martial Arts MMA, MME cards but I do like beautiful women and scantily clad and leather clad lady wrestlers. So there is that I guess. Anyway while checking the 1, 2, 3 auctions at Sportlots I saw this card and bid on it and won it for the quarter starting price. I liked the photo for some reason That is all there is no special reason. I don't follow wrestling. This card is 11 years old and the wrestler on it retired back in 2013 two years after this card was released. OH Well.

2010 Topps WWE RAW 63 Eve


1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you ever start getting into WWE cards... because I have a bunch (of women) I can send your way. Just shoot me an email with your addy and I'll happily send them your way.

    ReplyDelete