Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Panini Redemption


 I seem to recall hearing or reading about Panini making an effort to fulfill outstanding redemption requests. Well it had been ages since I had filled out any such request and honestly didn't think I had any outstanding. Guess I was wrong. On 14 Nov 2022 I got a small card package. I hadn't been expecting anything except maybe my Nationals lot from the latest group break I was involved in that had just done its November break, that package also arrived that day (there is a 99% chance it will be the Nov post for my Curly W cards blog). I saw the return address was from "customer service" from Panini America. I'm not sure what product I had been on the waiting list for, anyway the note in the package said the card included was a replacement of equal or higher value.


Here is the replacement redemption card: 

2020-21 Panini Noir Basketball Rookie Private signings Association Version
PSA-GRI Grant Riller Charlotte Hornets Autograph on-card blue sharpie
If interested in this card please send an email offer to my yahoo address.


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Riller, but it's nice that they sent you something. Unless the redemption was supposed to be for Juan Soto or something lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with Chris...cool you got a card, unless you find out the redemption was for a better player. Then again, if it was a better player, you'd remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who he is either, but I suppose it's still better than the unusable 150 points that they gave me for my old redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jon. I'd rather have an autograph of some guy I've never heard of... rather than points (where I have to pay for shipping).

    ReplyDelete