Saturday, December 31, 2022

Last Post Of The Year: All Capitals

 Well it is that time of the month again, and in addition that time of the year. Goodbye 2022 and Hello 2023.

 OK so a quick one this lot of cards came from a Trading Card Database member as a PIF (Pay It Forward) which is TCDBs form of a random act of kindness or as I like to call them "Random Act of Cardness" (RAC). The member sent me 9 Washington Capitals Hockey cards from my want list at the database.

Here they are as a group:

1991-92 Score Hockey:
20 Kevin Hatcher
128 Dino Ciccarelli
1997-98 Pinnacle Hockey:
24 Jan Bulis Rookie
1998-99 Pacific Paramount Hockey:
244 Sergei Gonchar
2000-01 Topps Heritage Hockey:
5 Olaf Kolzig
52 Adam Oates
112 Jeff Halpern
168 Chris Simon
214 Sergei Gonchar

The 2 Score cards

The 5 Topps Heritage cards

3 comments:

  1. Huh. Coincidentally, the Caps scored 9 goals tonight against my sad Habs.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Topps Heritage cards are great. I wish I'd bought more of them back in the day.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 90's were my favorite era to collect and follow hockey. It's sad that I recognize every single name in this post, but Backstrom and Ovechkin are the only two current Caps I can name off the top of my head. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete