Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Three Freebies From The Wrapper

 One of the Trading Card Trade magazines I subscribe to is called "The Wrapper" a low-budget publication that comes out every six weeks or so (7 times a year) and is Non-Sport specific. Often they dive deep into vintage Non-Sport sets as well as the occasional newer set, some super popular and well known and others that are rare and very obscure. I forget how many years I have been subscribed. Anyway when it comes to renewing your subscription along with the notice that your subscription is about to expire they will often send a few freebies to sweeten the deal. Here are three cards I received in my subscription renewal envelope; 1 I am pretty sure I already have, 1 I know I already have and the 3rd is "new" to me:

2004 Inkworks Charmed Connections Promo CC-3

1978 Donruss Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band -
58 Preston, the weathervane, sings "Get Back".

1997 Fleer/Skybox Star Trek Original Series 1 - 47 EP16.2 The Menagerie






5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting publication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free cards are a great way to get my attention. I used to buy random issues of Non-Sport Update to get the promo cards.

    P.S. Never watched the show... but that's a cool Alyssa Milano card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching a few lots of this magazine on eBay for what seems like years now; hoping that they'll go down in price at some point. I've yet to read an issue, but really do want to. Until I do though, I don't want to pay a lot for them, just in case I don't like the magazine.

    ReplyDelete