Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blog Group Box Break 1 Plug


A little plug here for my FIRST BLOG Group Box Break. For details and to sign up see my Original Box Break Number 1: Baseball 2007 Post. $20 gets you 1 Chosen team and 1 possibly 2 random teams (dependent on number of people in break). I'd love to see this thing fill up to 10-15 people including myself. The bare minimum I need to get this thing going is 5 (I'll be taking a loss with less than 10 but I don't really care about that now).

Sign-up is OPEN until Saturday 22 December.

Products to be busted:
  • 2007 Bowman
  • 2007 Topps Heritage
  • 2007 Topps Turkey Red
  • 2007 Upper Deck Artifacts
  • 2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces
Most of the great teams are still available. These would be guys from the 2006 Season so teams like the AL Champs Tigers, and playoff teams Mets, Athletics, Padres, Dodgers, Twins and Yankees are still open.

1 comment: