Updated: 18 Jan 2019Sometimes things need a little more explanation. Here is my Current 10 Most Coveted "Search and Destroy" for Cards.
- 1975 Topps Baseball Mini 140 Steve Garvey AS Dodgers - I have the regular sized one need this mini. Also need Most of the '75 Minis.
- 2008 Topps TB5 Target Back to School David Wright Mets (w/Mr. Met) - I used to think this was a custom job. - Bought at COMC holding for delivery til I have a large shipment ready.
- 1998 Inkworks Lost in Space Autograph Card: A-2 Lacy Chabert as Penny Robinson - For some reason this one has insane prices. That is until recently I missed out on one that was just under $50, still a bit much for me but I was tempted to go ahead with it.
- 1970 Topps Baseball: 53 John Kennedy Pilots
- 1971 Fleer Laughlin World Series: 23 Pirates/Senators 1925 WS - This card should probably be over at Curly W Cards on that list but I need more than just Senators from this set. Plus they lost that series.
- Any 1965 Topps Baseball still on my Wantlist. (Set Build Post)
- 2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions 195 Gaylord Perry Giants. This should complete my base set. Also at COMC holding on delivery.
- 1971 Topps Baseball 618 Tug McGraw Mets
- 1977 O-Pee-Chee Baseball 142 Tug McGraw Phillies
- 1975 Topps Baseball 228 George Brett RC Royals - I know this is one of the most sought after cards of this set, and tends to be super expensive. Then again the Robin Yount RC is also a hot super expensive Rookie card of this set, but I managed to get that one for a good low price.
Check frequently as I update this list as I get these cards and my mailday posts are not always the most recent incoming stuff. If you have a card on the list please mention the exact card not it's number on the list as the numbers change as I get cards from the list. When I get a card that is on the list I remove it from the list, move up the cards that were below it and add a new card to the bottom of the list at #10, so the top card (card #1) will eventually be the card that has spent the most time on the list.
Here are a few white whale cards that should be on this list but are not, mostly due to them being way out of reach price wise:
1976 Topps Football 148 Walter Payton RC Bears
1986-87 Fleer Basketball 57 Michael Jordan RC Bulls
2012 Topps Archives Baseball (1984 Style) 241 Bryce Harper RC Nationals SSP