Thursday, February 7, 2013

BGBB1: Group Break Reminder

BLOG GROUP BOX BREAK 1
REMINDER

Hey guys just a little reminder that the break has now officially started and I need a couple more payments and addresses. If you have paid and sent me your mailing address thank you for being prompt, if you haven't please do so as soon as you can.

For the latest and all break details check out The Official Break Page. If it isn't on that page there is probably a link to it somewhere.

The Bowman box has been opened video done and results have been posted. I plan on scanning a sample of the base cards, the inserts and the Hit we got hopefully later tonight. Lots of sorting to do.

The next box will probably be opened tomorrow night (Friday). Not sure which one yet or exact time. Over the weekend I'll open the rest of the boxes. Not sure of times over the weekend, but as usual I will post stuff up as it happens/gets done. Then I'll do the sorting and package loading during next week and ship out as soon as I can.

Thank you for your participation. I look forward to the rest of the goodies these boxes have in store for us.

1 comment: