Saturday, June 30, 2018

COTW: 2017 Topps Now Jodie Whittaker

2017 Topps Now: 1 Jodie Whittaker Doctor Who

As with my Curly W cards blog I find myself at the end of the month having to do a quick and dirty post for this blog on the very last day of the month in the afternoon. I hate when I do this. OK so when I need to whip out a quick and dirty post I default to a Card of The Whenever aka: COTW post. 

This episode I am showing a card about a subject from last July that I posted on over at my regular Kirk's Knook blog. Specifically the announcement of the new "actor" to take over the title role in the BBC Sci-Fi series Doctor Who.This card marks one of the first if not the first Non-Sport Topps Now cards.

2017 Topps Now 1 Jodie Whittaker Doctor Who


1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched the show in years. Pretty sure the last doctor I followed was the Eleventh Doctor. One of these days I'll go back and catch up. It's a great show.

    ReplyDelete