Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Box Break Number 1: Baseball 2007

 BLOG GROUP BOX BREAK NUMBER 1:
2007 BASEBALL

Welcome to my first BASEBALL Group Box Break of this blog, heck its the first break I've ever hosted. I've participated in plenty of group breaks for all 4 of the major sports (Football, Baseball, Hockey and yes even a break or two of Basketball). First please read my Group Breaks Rules if you wish to participate. They are more guidelines than "rules". I have tried to make things as fair as possible for all involved. Since this is my first hosting attempt I do not expect things to go completely smoothly without any hiccups. I will do my best to solve any problems that arise along the way.

For this break I have decided to do ALL 2007 Products They are: Bowman, Topps Heritage, Topps Turkey Red, Upper Deck Artifacts and Upper Deck Masterpieces. See my post Notice: Blog Group Box Break Coming post for brief details of the products and a link to my preview video where I show the boxes.

All these products I got from Charm City Cards.
I found out about from ads on sportlots.com.

Boxes are already in hand so once the break fills (or gets as filled as possible) and all payments are in the box ripping will start shortly there after.

Each slot for this break is $20 $15 and you will get 1 chosen team. You may chose from any of the available teams. You may purchase more than one team if you wish. For this break I am using my "Host's Prerogative" by taking the Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles that leaves 28 slots/teams available. If this break is slow in filling I might offer up a discount for additional teams to fill things up. Hits and inserts from any unclaimed teams for the break will be randomized.

This box break will take place over several evenings due to the number of boxes, my schedule and posting the results (for those who can't view the video or if the video has technical problems). Most likely only one box will be opened per night. All cards from the break will be shipped out the Saturday following the conclusion of the break.

If the break fills before the Winter "end of year" Holidays then that would be great. If not this might end up as a New Years break. It all depends on the interest and the speed at which it fills, and also how much it conflicts with Holiday spending.

To Sign Up:
Post a comment with your team(s) then email me (klandersen at Yahoo) with your real name, mailing address and method of payment you will be using. Paypal is preferred but I will also accept checks, money orders and cash. If paying by check, money order or cash please give me an estimated payment arrival date. Please make checks and money orders out to Kirk Andersen.

Cost: $15 $20 = 1 team

Payment Due: Payments via Paypal  (to klandersen@aol.com) are expected within 48 hours of break filling up. All other forms of payment should be paid within 7 days of break filling.

Boxes:
2007 Bowman
2007 Topps Heritage
2007 Topps Turkey Red
2007 Upper Deck Artifacts
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces

Teams - Members:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles - CaptKirk42
Boston Red Sox
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros - The Dimwit
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels - Anthony Hughes
Los Angeles Dodgers - Wilson
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers - cynicalbuddha
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets
New York Yankees
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies - Fred Kerner
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals - Wilson
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays - Buckstorecards
Washington Nationals - CaptKirk42

If you have any questions I haven't covered please contact me via email (klandersen@yahoo.com).

5 comments: