Monday, January 7, 2013

Lets Try This Again. Blog Group Box Break

BLOG GROUP BOX BREAK

I tried this last month but only got one taker (I just need 8 more to fill) I am referring to my First Blog Group Box Break. For details follow this link. I think my biggest hurdle was I tried it during the most holiday filled month of the year. There were also quite a few Blog Group Breaks going on as well by more established bloggers. The boxes are IN HAND so as soon as it fills we can start breaking.

For just $20 $15 you get 1 chosen team plus 2 Random teams. Sign-up will be from now until Saturday 19 January or when the break fills up whichever is first.

  1. Captkirk42
  2. Wilson
  3.  Anthony
  4.  Wilson (2nd slot)
  5.  cynicalbuddha
  6.  Fred Kerner
  7.  The Dimwit
  8.  bucksstorecards
  9.  
  10. Captkirk42 (2nd Slot) 


6 comments:

  1. I'd love to but things are a little tight after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sign up, I'll take the Angels, if they're not taken. Else the Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony,
      Both teams are available right now. So I'll put you down for the Angels.

      Delete
  3. Alright Captain. You talked me into it. I'll take the Brew Crew for my primary team please. I've also pimped you on the blog, hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really hoping this story has a happy ending...

    ReplyDelete