Friday, April 10, 2015

Annoying Blog Break Reminder 2

So I have had to resort to another of these huh? OK then.

Like Basketball?
Like Group Box Breaks?
Then you will want to get in on this action. Check out the details here. All teams are Chosen, no Random teams. First team is $10 additional teams are $5 each.

I am breaking 5 Basketball Boxes: (Well 7 Really)

2012-13 Panini Prestige Basketball Hobby Box
2012-13 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball 11 Pack Box (3)
2012-13 Panini Past & Present Basketball Hobby Box
2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Jumbo Box
2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Hobby Box

I already opened the 7 freebie packs and posted the video for them on YouTube. Those cards will be included in the group break.

As of this post 11 of the 30 teams have been claimed that is just over 1/3 of the teams and with only 4 people so far. I need at least 6 more people before I crack these boxes open. The more people that join the more fun it will be, and the more I will have to spend in postage (hehehe).

I'm itching to open up this puppy:


Note with this box of Past & Present there is a slight exception to the break. Since I am building the base set of it I will be claiming the first duplicates. Base cards where a duplicate is pulled the team owner gets the first copy, I get the duplicate, if there are 3 or more of the card the team owner gets all but the one duplicate copy of the card I get. Cards with two or more teams shown the first copy will be randomized between the team owners, if a second copy is pulled then both team owners will get a copy (unless it is more than 2 teams). I will only get the duplicates of multiple team cards if an additional copy is pulled after all team owners get their copy. Don't worry I will not claim any parallels unless a duplicate of the parallel is pulled. As with all cards from the break I will check them carefully to make sure things go to their proper owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment