Saturday, May 2, 2015

Blog Group Box Break: Time Is Up.

SIGN-UP TIME IS UP!
Yep the deadline for signing for this break has past. Break Details and sign-up info are Here. It has been a little disappointing, but we will shoulder on. If you have signed up and not sent payment SHAME you have until Sunday 3 May to get the payment in. I will also accept some late comers until Midnight Sunday Evening/ Monday Morning as long as payment is made ASAP. A few more people signing-up would be cool, but whatever.

I will start opening the boxes over this weekend and begin posting the results starting Monday (04 May). To keep the posts from being too long I'll only post a few packs at a time. I will also post links to the recorded videos. I'll include video recaps of Hits and significant pulls after each box has been completed. I haven't yet worked out my exact technique for doing that yet.

I made a tentative list for myself noting how many packs per post to list. I might have to extend the number of posts. Not sure yet.

This is the tentative order the boxes will be posted in:
2012-13 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball 11 Pack Box (1)
2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Jumbo Box
2012-13 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball 11 Pack Box (2)
2012-13 Panini Prestige Basketball Hobby Box
2012-13 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball 11 Pack Box (3)
2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Hobby Box
2012-13 Panini Past & Present Basketball Hobby Box

Oh yeah I almost forgot I'll randomize the unclaimed Hits and make a recap video of that after I've opened all the boxes.

I'll check for any new takers over this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment