Thursday, May 21, 2015

Box Break UPDATE: Videos

Blog Group Box Break: Basketball
Update: The Videos

Sorry for the delays. Most of my nights I have just been extremely tired or had other things on my mind or got very distracted. Plus scanning things has always been my downfall. I've been a bad box break host. Yet another reason for retiring from the whole hosting thing after this one.

I have a ton of scanning to do. Each box as a bunch of inserts I need to scan and rookies as well as the 3 or 4 hits. The Jumbo Box has a ton so even with just scanning the claimed teams there is a lot to scan. This scanning is part of what is delaying me. Sorry for the wait on this I know some people are more detail oriented and prefer seeing the scans rather than sitting through a boring half-hour video.

All boxes except for the Past & Present box have been opened, their breaking videos and recap videos recorded and uploaded. The videos of the box openings and the following recaps have been uploaded to my YouTube here are the links to them for those who want to see the raw poor man's footage what has been pulled. Sorry it isn't the best quality but you get the general idea and some progress on my part gets done. 

Update: 27 May 15: All videos have been uploaded to my YouTube Channel klandersen42.

2012-13 Panini Past & Present Hobby Box - Recap
Blog Break Randomization Video

I have the posts for the 2nd box of 2012-13 Hoops 11 pack box scheduled to post later tonight: Part 1 at 5:00 PM and Part 2 at 6:00 PM. I hope I didn't screw them up. So far I think the only things messed up in this whole process are the ding-dang videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment